Search This Blog

Monday, June 15, 2015

I'm Back!!!!

Hi everyone,

After deleting this blog, I've decided to re-open it.  I am going to do something a bit different.  Instead of posting just random craft projects, I am going to be doing different projects I have found on Pinterest.  I love Pinterest and and have done several of the projects that I have pinned.  It's mostly crochet or jewelry, but I am going to try to branch out a little bit and do a bit more DIY projects.  I will post pictures of the projects that I post and would appreciate any and all feedback.  You can also find me on Twitter (@AAldredge).  If you want to find me on Pinterest I am Angela Aldredge. I am on tumblr at www.tumblr.com/blog/itsmyeverythinginbetween.  Pay me a visit.  If you have any projects you would like me to try, let me know.  Thanks for visiting with me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment